Part-time Tasting Room Associate
8 Chains North seeks a part-time, year-round Tasting Room Associate. We are a growing winery that prides itself on its old-world-style wines, and casual, inviting atmosphere. We are looking for someone to join our team who truly enjoys interacting with guests in order to create a memorable wine tasting experience. Ideal candidates will be friendly, sales oriented, and possess basic wine knowledge. Exceptional customer service skills, and at least two years’ experience in wine, hospitality, or retail sales industries are required. Must like being part of a cohesive team and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment without getting flustered.
- Ability to work weekends, evening events, and some holidays
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Perform opening and closing duties: stocking wine, cleaning facility, taking out trash and recyclables, and keep the tasting room organized and functional
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Good people skills with the ability to connect with diverse groups of individuals
- Good business sense and a creative desire to increase wine sales and club memberships
- Ability to be a team player and to wear multiple hats in an environment that requires flexibility
Working at least one weekend day is required. Please do not apply if you cannot work on the weekends or if you are seeking full-time work. Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resumé will be considered. Apply via email to email@example.com.