At 8 Chains North, we pride ourselves on giving our customers the ultimate farm winery experience. From the first taste of our handcrafted, old-world-style wines to our friendly and knowledgeable staff, we’ll make your visit one to remember!
8 Chains North requires ID from every person doing a tasting or consuming wine. Whether you’re 21 or 101, please have your ID with you. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone appearing intoxicated.
- 2015 Sauvignon Blanc (Virginia)
- 2015 8 Chains North West Chardonnay (produced by 8 Chains North from Washington fruit)
- 2014 8 Chains North West Cabernet Franc (produced by 8 Chains North from Washington fruit)
- 2014 8 Chains North West Tempranillo (produced by 8 Chains North from Washington fruit)
- 2014 Furnace Mountain Red (Virginia)
- 2014 8 Chains North West Cabernet Sauvignon (produced by 8 Chains North from Washington fruit)
Additional wines are available by the bottle.
Individual Tasting: $9 + tax
Group Tasting $15 + tax (8-19 people), $20 + tax (20+ people)
8 Chains North can accommodate most groups with advanced notice and reservations. Tastings include an etched 8 Chains North souvenir glass to take home. Please visit our Group Policies page for important information before bringing your group.
Chocolate Pairing: $5 + tax
Our wines alone are fantastic, but for a delicious experience, add a chocolate pairing to your tasting with a selection of artisan truffles from chocolatier Anna Shea Chocolates. Each truffle is created especially to pair with a specific wine. Truly a fun treat!
Vineyard Tour: $5
8 Chains North offers tours by appointment during the growing season (June–October), usually on Sundays at 1:00 pm. Take a peek into the Production Room and go for a stroll in the vineyard after your tasting. One of our knowledgeable staff will tell you more about our attention to viticulture, cellaring style, and what makes us a true Virginia farm winery. Reservations are required. Please call 571.439.2255.